June 26, 2019
What you can expect from the company
This is an exciting organisation with a big name in the market, especially around what projects and technology they are working on at the moment. The culture and enviornment is known for being social, down to earth and high performing with flexibility. The opportunity to grow is endless and there is immense potential to work your way up the ladder rather quickly.
What will you be doing?
- Analyse online custoemr behaviour and site performance
- Develop and implement a web analytics roadmap
- Interpret data and provide insights and recommendations
- Assist and conduct usability testing with the team lead and CRO
- Work cross functionally with technology, finance, marketing, digital
What will you bring?
- 3-5 years of insights and web analytics experience
- Proven ability to access, manipulate data and create visualisations to bring data and insights to life
- Highly skilled in Adobe Analytics along with; Target, and Tableau/PowerBI
- Ability to influence mulitple stakeholders in a cross functional environment
Please APPLY NOW with a Word version of your resume.
For further information call Emily Nota on 02 8246 7711.APPLY NOW