March 22, 2019
Summary of the Position
This is with one of the leading Healthcare organisations in the world and you will be working with a large team of high level developers, BA’s and BI analysts. The focus of the group is to deliver high class reports and analytics to various stakeholders across the business. You will find that you are working in a team based environment with lots of support from management and your peers. This is a mid level position and we would be looking for people who can work autonomously and can manage their own time. You will work with a number of other technical business analysts.
Summary of the Role
- Aid in the development of performance reports
- Work directly with stakeholders to gather requirements
- Technical documentation
- Link different areas of the business
- Process mapping
- System testing
- Work closely with your team across various projects
- Develop communication materials
- Involvement in business workshops with stakeholders
- Data transformation
- At least 3 years experience as a Tech BA
- Healthcare experience would be ideal
- Excellent knowledge of databases
- SQL Server experience is essential to the project
- Anything further with Datastage which be a huge advantage
- Excellent communication skills in order to liaise with stakeholders
- Previous experience in a similar role would be needed
- A supportive and collaborative team environment.
- You will be working experienced Data professionals.
- A clear career path with the opportunity to move up or across in the organisation.
If you are interested in this position please apply directly or contact Laura NailardAPPLY NOW