September 13, 2021
What will this job do to improve your life
In this position you will be the primary Senior Solution Architect for both technical and business focused goals with regards to Enterprise Applications and Data Analytics. Not only does this position offer amazing experience in terms of S/4HANA, Ariba, SuccessFactors, Concur and multiple other technologies, C-Level stakeholder engagement and management, but it will also offer you a pathway to apply these skills and knowledge for future endeavours, both internal and external. This permanent opportunity offers flexibility in WFH options and hours as well as working with a transparent and well regarded leadership team.
About the role
This position reports directly into the Vice President of Enterprise Applications & Data Analytics. You will work closely with the SAP Continuous Business Improvement Manager, Platform Services Manager and General Manager of Infrastructure to determine solutions options in terms of cost, benefits, risk and architectural alignment for all related SCRUM teams and digital products. While a technically hands-off role these technologies include include SAP S/4HANA, Ariba, Concur, SuccessFactors, Opentext, Service Now, AWS, Azure, Cyber Security platforms and many more.
Your main stakeholders will be the PMO leads, C-Level and Stream Leads from the business. The end goal of this position is to act as a thought leader on emerging business solutions, technologies, conducting detailed solutions and technology assessments by applying a breadth of knowledge across technology and business practices. You will help influence the prioritisation of new initiatives in addition to seeking opportunity to add value to the customers, company and stakeholders.
- Advise on solution architecture, standard integration methodologies and the alignment of business and technology
- Preparing and distributing solution architect visions, goals and standards to all affected stakeholders
- Develop solution architecture designs that are fit for purpose and cost effective across multiple products
- Contribute to the Digital IT Strategy, develop and maintain solution roadmaps, technology selection and innovation initiatives
Skills and Experience:
- Expert experience as a Senior Solution Architect in an SAP S/4HANA environment
- Strong technical knowledge and broad experience in one or more areas of architecture including application, integration, data, infrastructure and cyber security
- Expert level skills in large-scale complex systems integration and third party application integration
- Can demonstrate the ability to engage with the business and story tell
- Combination of work from home and work in office flexibility
- Flexible working hours
- A chance to work in an innovative and challenging S/4HANA environment
- Great daily rate, benefits and bonus structure
Please APPLY NOW with a Word version of your resume.
For further information call Sara de Cruz on 02 8246 7723APPLY NOW