May 24, 2019
About the company
Industry leading company building innovative financial products.
- Dynamic and fast paced environment
- Innovative culture with cutting edge technology
- Convienient CBD location
About the role
- Monitor, and review risk models and provide recommendations
- Gain meaningful insights into portfolios and the performance
- Present your findings to wider business and make recommendations
- End-to-end credit lifecycle from development of decisioning models and policy rules
- Ensure clear communication of priorities/deliverables to manage expectations.
- Experience within banking/financial services in Australia is a MUST
- Proven experience working with SQL and either R or Python or SAS
- An understanding of how to challenge, implement, and manage credit scorecards and models
- Ability to create, develop and present actionable strategies to key internal stakeholders
- Tertiary qualification in a quantitative disciple such as mathematics, statistics, econometric, data science or any other related discipline.
Please APPLY NOW with a Word version of your resume.
For further information call Emily Nota on 02 8246 7711.APPLY NOW