June 26, 2019
- Collaborating with Business stakeholders and the Project team to provide concept, feasibility analysis and functional requirements for initiatives
- To elicit, analyse, communicate and validate the requirements for changes to business systems, processes and policies.
- Development of Business and process requirements
The ideal candidate should have:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, demonstrates a logical approach to problem solving
- Can demonstrate use of initiative, flexibility and innovative thinking
- Ability to work both independently and as an effective team member within a complex and fast paced environment
- Can demonstrate strong communication, facilitation, negotiating and influencing skills
- Demonstrate ability to quickly establish strong working relationships and communicate effectively with a wide range of business and IT stakeholders from senior management to operational staff including external vendors both on and off shore.
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Involved in projects that have used Agile and Waterfall methodologies (Highly regarded)
- Able to communicate effectively with both business and technical people
- Must have experience working with smart or digital forms
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Time management
- Negotiation and conflict resolution
If you have whats required send through your CV or if you have any questions about the role call 0415880550
Please APPLY NOW with a Word version of your resume.
For further information call Kenneth Eu on 0415880550.APPLY NOW