June 24, 2020
- Long Term Contract- Option To Extend
- Australian Citizenship and Baseline Clearance Required
- Choose Sydney or Canberra
Be part of this exciting digital transformation program as a senior digital business analyst. You will be working with a group of talented and motivated multidisciplinary Agile teams to design and develop new products and services.
What You’ll Need:
- Min 5 years current business analysis experince wokring on medium to large digital projects.
- Demonstrated experience and highly developed skills in: business and functional analysis, process mapping and writing requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, use cases and functional specifications.
- Strong knowldge of Agile methodologies
- Application of a human centred/service design approach to gathering requirements, including:
- User research, synthesis, problem definition, ideation and prototyping.
- Producing service design artefacts such as personas, journey maps, stakeholder maps, service blueprints etc.
- Experience in facilitating workshops.
- Experience and knowledge in MS DevOps and backlog refinement.
- Use of digital tools for storyboarding and wire framing (i.e. Miro, Axure, Balsamiq)
- SharePoint 2013
- MS Dynamics CRM or other CRM solutions
- Office 365 – MS Teams and MS Planner
A minimum baseline security clearance is required for this role.