July 15, 2021
- 12 month contract, esciting prohect pielines
- International Brand- Financial Services
- $850-$930 per day
The Low Down:
Reporting to the business analyst manager, with a dotted line to a dedicated project manager, you will elicit, analyse and document business needs. You will be the perfect conduit between technical teams , vendors and relevant senior stakeholders.
- Combination of work from home and work in office flexibility
- Large implementations, big pipeline of work
- Work in an environment where the business analyst is truly valued
What aspects of this role will improve your life?
You will enjoy working in a best-in-class team of career business analysts to deliver a large pipeline of enterprise scale projects. You can expect a supportive, flexible culture to set you up for success, as well as an attractive daily rate and long-term contract.
What You will Be Doing:
- Define and manage business, functional, non-functional, and technical requirements for multiple projects and change initiatives.
- Provide advice and recommendations, based on expertise and experience, to address business/technical requirements for reporting solutions.
- Reviewing, analyse and document business processes.
- Assist in the preparation of training and communication materials.
- Regular status reporting of tasks and deliverables to the Project Manager.
What Success Looks Like:
- Solid experience as a Senior Business Analyst in financial services OR consulting OR Blue Chip.
- Proven abilities in enterprise scale,complex environments.
- Excellent knowledge of the Project Development Life Cycle.
- Any experience with finance systems upgrades, PEGA or loans is a BIG plus!
- Appreciation and knowledge of BABOK
Company & culture: (Size of company, structure, team, global/local, industry etc)
- Globally recognised financial services brand .
- Clear, directive leadership style.
- Great culture.
If you are interested in this position either apply OR drop me an email at email@example.com to find out more.APPLY NOW