April 26, 2019
IT Business Analyst with experience in preparation of project Business Cases, User Requirements Specifications, procurement and management of IT development services, testing and business change management.
The Business Analyst will be working across a number of projects at any one time, conducting and facilitating requirements gathering and documentation, process mapping, testing planning and coordination and business process change. The Information Services Unit on behalf of a broad group of internal stakeholders is undertaking the projects within the IT Projects Portfolio team.
- 7+ years experience working as a senior business analyst
- Recent project experience with the following types of projects:
– Enterprise Digital Forms / Smart Forms projects
– Web Development (Corporate Website development)
– Intranet on SharePoint technology (Intranet Development)
– Microsoft technology stack:- .Net, SharePoint, MS Dynamics CRM
- Demonstrated capability with authoring reports, documents and submissions for Executive level signoff.
- Strong knowledge of Digital Forms
- Understanding of Web Development technologies
- Knowledge of MS SharePoint delivery and technologies
- Strong understanding of integration technologies (Middleware)
- BABOK or similar certification highly regarded
- Proficiency in the use of MS Project and MS Office suite / Visio and SharePoint.
- PRINCE2/PMBOK Foundation or CAPM certification regarded
Please APPLY NOW with a Word version of your resume.
For further information call Jane Lee on 02 8246 7712.APPLY NOW