May 24, 2019
What you can expect from the company
This is an exciting US based company who are known for having an inclusive and supportive culture. The difference point of the business really is the people who work there. From trips to the US, strategic partnerships with big names in BI to working with top end clients in Australia you’ll never be bored in this business.
What is the local team like?
Being a US based company as you would expect the bulk of the team are over there. They are a global business though and have offices in both Sydney and Melbourne. The local team are all jack of all trades and this role again calls for someone similar.
What will you be doing?
- Designing end to end BI solutions for clients
- Giving the client the power to build on that themselves
- Data integration projects, helping clients get the most from their datasets
- Creating processes that make the clients use of data more efficient and effective
- Understand client needs and translate that in to real world requirements
- Help clients create data management processes
What will you bring?
- A proven history in delivering end to end BI solutions
- A background in data engineering/architecture/modeling
- Experience across a wide range of tools from the usual relational databases to ETL tools and programming languages
- A high level of active listening skills in order to truly consult with clients
- A history of translating client requirements in to real solutions
- A flexible nature with the ability to problem solve
If you are excited about the above role please apply directly or contact Joel Robinstein at joel @precisionsourcing.com.au
Please APPLY NOW with a Word version of your resume.
For further information call Joel Robinstein on 02 8246 7706.APPLY NOW