November 18, 2018
- Learn from the very best in the Data Analytics market
- Work in a team of like-minded individuals to help deliver strategic solutions
- Key focus on business strategy and development
Are you passionate and driven by insights, wanting to deliver actionable insights to drive meaningful solutions? Our client is offering an opportunity to be part of a massive transformation, using analytics to empower business strategy to help understand customers.
Summary Of The Role
- Work across the business to develop strategic insights based upon the business problems that is being addressed.
- Work not only from a technical perspective but also think strategically and commercially
- Use data to unlock insights to provide a unique and personalised offering to all customers, stakeholders and relevant business units – test the questions in a constructive way.
- Actively engage with stakeholders to communicate the findings in an easy to understand manner
- Key focus is on strategy, what are the tasks that needs to be achieve and how can you solve the problem more broadly – from both a short term or long term perspective.
- Experience in delivering strategic business insights to stakeholders and implementing these.
- High Level of proficiency in SQL, Teradata SQL, SAS or Tableau
- Ability to think creatively about insights and problem solving capabilities through data
- Experience dealing with stakeholders, understanding the requirements and delivering insights.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working with large and complex data sets.
- Relevant University qualification in Data Analytics, Statistics or relevant discipline.
- You will be welcomed into an openly encourage and supportive workplace.
- Collaborate your unique ideas within a dynamic and diverse workplace that understands the importance of creating and maintaining an inclusive culture.
- Work within an empowering and safe environment where you will be comfortable being you!
Please APPLY NOW with a Word version of your resume.
For further information call Danny Rauv on 02 8246 7720.APPLY NOW