May 24, 2019
What you can expect from the company
This is a forward thinking company who are known for having a fun and supportive culture. The stand out about this role and the team is that there is the freedom and autonomy to do what you see fit for the project/business. They put the customer first and always strive for excellence and innovation!
What will you be doing?
- Leverage existing data analytics capabilities by converting data into the development of value-adding business cases
- Customer segmentation initiatives and establishment of digital marketing campaign enablement
- Partner with the Technology team to identify new data sources
- Influence strategic decisions by exposing relevant data and providing analysis and information
- Presenting visualisations to executive level stakeholders
What will you bring?
- Proven ability to transform data sets in to actionable insights
- Experience across SQL, PowerBI, Statistical modelling techniques and Digital
- A high level of active listening skills in order to truly consult to stakeholders
- Proven experience in presenting to technical and non-technical audiences
- University degree in either maths, stats, computer science, engineering
Please APPLY NOW with a Word version of your resume.
For further information call Emily Nota on 02 8246 7711.APPLY NOW