May 24, 2019
Precision is a great technology & data recruitment business based in Sydney CBD servicing clients all around Australia. With a turnover of circa $30M Precision engages with permanent and contract staff for its clients.
This position is 4 days a week (negotiable dependent on candidate)
Reporting to the Finance Director, you can enjoy the flexibility of a 4 day week (negotiable).
Your duties will include, however may not be limited to;
- Processing fortnightly payroll utilising knowledge of payroll legislation, superannuation, PAYG with high accuracy
- Preparation of all manual payments outside the normal pay run
- Holiday and Sick leave management
- Processing of staff expenses
- Setting up new employees and contractors
- Staff Quarterly commission preparation and payment
- Payroll reconciliations
- Running weekly, fortnightly and monthly reports
- Preparation of payroll tax for each state
- Weekly and monthly client invoicing
- Provide accurate financial data for reporting purposes
- Providing excellent customer service in answering internal/external payroll enquiries
- At minimum, 5 year of experience in a similar role
- Experience in working within the Recruitment industry
- Prior experience utilising Microsoft Office, Myob Accountright Live, Astute Payroll, Fieldglass
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- High levels of professionalism, reliability, confidentiality and discretion.
- Customer service oriented
- Able to work autonomously
- Part time role 4 days a week (flexible)
- Great team environment
- CBD Location
- $85K + SUPER (pro rata)
- Start ASAP
Please APPLY NOW with a Word version of your resume.
For further information call Rick Nassar on 02 8246 7709APPLY NOW