September 17, 2019
Here at Precision Sourcing we have a unique opportunity for an SAP Business Analyst with extensive Successfactor (HR/PY) experience to step into a permanent position with a leading FMCG giant.
Following a go live you will have the opportunity to be part of an instrumental stabilisation period!
The role will allow you deliver upon the exciting items in our roadmap to include:
- Stabilising and optimising the SuccessFactors platform in Australia and New Zealand and extending into Indonesia.
- Optimise how the SuccessFactors platform operates with Fieldglass and Kronos;
- Reviewing our remaining off-system process;
- Greenfield implementations of SuccessFactors across our other countries.
- Making optimal use of the Virtual Assistant in support of SuccessFactors and ServiceNow,
- Design solution to support the necessary Business outcomes for the Business functions.
- Lead the functional configuration of solutions to support the desired business outcomes.
- Partner with internal and external experts to achieve project outcomes .
- Build credible and effective relationships with Senior business leaders and IT professionals.
- Delivering projects using the Agile methodology
- Manage and develop Partner relationships
- Lead system and process improvement to deliver improved business performance
- Delivery accountability for project activities to support the Business transformation projects
- University Degree or Demonstrate experience across a broad set of Technologies 3 – 5 years hands on experience
- Proven Functional knowledge across Recruiting and Onboarding Business processes.
- Demonstrable experience delivering technology through an Agile framework is an advantage.
- Experience in technical solution design, gap and requirement analysis in SAP Success Factors
- Excellent communication and business presentation skills
- Demonstrated commercial acumen with a focus on continuous improvement and driving innovation
- Experience working in a consultancy is an advantage however not essential
- Ability to develop cross-functional relationships and work autonomously in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Excellent remuneration package with varying benefits to include corporate discount. Flexible work environment with state-of-the-art offices! Be part of a stabilisation project like no other!APPLY NOW