September 17, 2019
At Precision sourcing we have partnered with a leading business in the FMCG space and looking for a permanent SAP Analyst to join their IS Team. Reporting into the IT Business Partnering Manager, this role will work closely with the business and other members to implement new functionality or enhancements in SAP and other associated business applications.
- Drive the improved utilization of SAP across the Materials Management (MM) function.
- Implement and influence SAP Materials Management (MM) / Inventory Management (IM) strategic objectives and create a long-term business application roadmap on those objectives.
- Analyse business processes and recommend SAP business application best practices.
- Provide timely and effective SAP support /configuration and enhancements to the business with a focus on the SAP MM/IM production environment.
- Follow the software development lifecycle and validated system environment practices.
- Act as project lead or project manager as required.
- 5 + years of SAP functional experience in the MM and IM areas or any equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- 5 + years of experience in SAP/business application support and delivery leveraging ECC 6.0 capabilities and best practices.
- Detailed knowledge of integration points between SD, PP, PM, FICO, and other SAP modules.
- Proven project management and leadership skills, including the ability to gather clear business requirements.
Desirable experience includes:
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence (BI) 7.0
- Integration and working knowledge of other SAP modules SD
- Experience in FMCG or manufacturing organisation
- SAP Security profile administration
- Exposure to cloud-based applications
- The role offers a large scope for development.
- Career satisfaction and progression is at the forefront of the business vision.
- Flexible working environment and fun, dynamic team in state-of-the-art offices in Melbourne.
If this sounds like the next career move for you, please get in touch today. Click below to apply or call Karen at Precision for a confidential discussion 0451 455 885.APPLY NOW