June 8, 2021
The SAP HR/Payroll Specialist roles exists to provide SAP HR/Payroll application subject matter expertise to the business and provide technical leadership and governance to managed service providers while assuring the ongoing operational excellence associated within the ERP application landscape.
You will join as the main ‘go to’ when it comes to the SAP HR/Payroll system and will be the conduite between the business and the technical vendor resources.
– Manage relationships with the support vendors and act as the conduit between business and technical vendor resources to deliver HR/Payroll services within the controlled environment. This includes working with vendors on service management delivery to adhere with service management policy that is in place
– Manage the road map and releases for the functional areas
– Support and maintain sustainable, secure, reliable and high performing HR/Payroll system within a complex enviroment
– Contribute to planning and work with other Technology Specialists to ensure reliable operation of the key platforms, including disaster recovery and business continuity plans in line with supporting a 24 x 7 operational company
– Creating clear system documentation including requirements, change request, technical user guides as an example
– Specialised professional with around 7-10 years of experience in a similar role within the Consulting, end user or Technology sector.
-Extensive experience in SAP HR/Payroll support with an understanding of SAP ERP software in both on-premise and cloud-based products for specified area of specialisation
– Understanding of integration points into SuccessFactors
– Strong stakeholder engagement and relationship skills- the abilty to foster strong and ongoing relationships with the business and the vendors
– High level analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinising, improving, and streamlining complex work processes within SAP HR/Payroll
What they can offer you!
– Great salary with a high level of superannuation
– Family flexible culture
– Onsite parking
– Training and a great team
So, if you are looking for a new role within Sydney then please get in touch for more information.
Please APPLY NOW with a Word version of your resume.
For further information call Abby Van Rooyen on 02 8246 7700.APPLY NOW