June 26, 2019
This is a brillliant opportunity for a Sydney based SAP FICO Consultant that is looking to join a Tier One Consultancy that has a huge global reach. If you want to work at one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting and technology, then this is the role for you.
My client cultivates and nurtures a fantastic working culture and training program. Offering flexible working hours, career progression and working with the latest and greatest SAP technologies, my client is looking for an SAP FICO Consultant with broad knowledge of the module coupled with a deep drive for learning and bettering themselves in a professional sense.
This role will be an excellent introduction to some incredible project exposure and an opportunity to hone your skills as a technical/functional SAP Consultant that can successfully communicate solutions to the end client.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Role: SAP FICO Consultant
- Location: Sydney
- Salary: $120,000 + SUPER per annum
- Provide SAP FICO expertise to resolve business problems – able to articulate and understand the client’s business issues / processes and translate them into SAP configuration requirements
- Key stakeholder management and engagement
- Utilising your business engagement skills to assist the client
- Working on an exciting SAP FICO project as well as BAU work
- 6-8+ years SAP FICO experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to actively identify and improve SAP solutions, processes and functionality
- Strong analytical, configuration and troubleshooting skills
- Superb business, written, and communication skills
- Experience across SAP FICO sub modules GL, AP, AR, CCA, PCA and COPA
This is an exciting opportunity for you to really showcase your skills at a fantastic company that builds culture from within.
Please APPLY NOW with a Word version of your resume.
For further information call Karen McCormack on 0451 455 885APPLY NOW