March 22, 2019
Role: SAP EHS Consultant
Location: Brisbane with a possibility of Melbourne
Contract length: 6 months + possible extensions
Role and responsibility:
- Act as a SME for SAP Environment Health and Safety (EHS) solution to any customer
- Support and lead workshops with clients to define business design.
- Complete documentation of business design.
- Develop functional specifications and guide technical team during development/enhancements
- Provide functional assistance to technical team for fixing the issues occurred during development, testing, UAT and go-live.
- Support projects with data migration/Integration activities.
- Suggest solutions to customer based on best business practices so that Customer gets Business benefits by following the standard processes.
- SAP EHS/EHSM experience
- Expeirence on new technologies such as S/4HANA and Fiori
- Experience in EHS People Safety with reference to Environment/Incident
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep and proven experience in client engagement and key stakeholder management
- Must have working rights in Australia
Please APPLY NOW with a Word version of your resume.
For further information call Sara de Cruz on 02 8246 7723APPLY NOW