June 11, 2021
What will this job do to improve your life?
In this position you will be the go-to person for all aspects of SAP HR. Not only will this significantly improve your career profile but it will also offer you the ability to grow with the company as they implement successfactors next year. Perhaps more importantly., the high visibility internally will offer you a high level of empowerment & self-actualisation.
About the role
This position reports directly into the IT Business Partner and you will work closely with the other memeber of the SAP team and key business stake holders. Your main stakeholders will be the Head of HR and her team as well as a well renowned vendor. The end goal of this position is to deliver a STP and successfactors project over the next 2 years.
- Ensure requirements are fully understood for all business requests
- Consider all appropriate process and technology options for each business request
- Thoroughly estimate all resource requirements and activities in planning for delivery of solutions
- Timely and effective resolution of issues arising during delivery of solutions
- Ensure stakeholders are kept up to date on progress
- Drive timely delivery of the solution, utilising the IS Project Methodology
- Obtain completion of business sign-off for delivered solutions, ensuring business requirements have effectively been met
- 2-4 years of SAP functional experience in HCM-PA (Personnel Administration) and HCM-OM (Organisational Management) or any equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- 2-4 years of experience in SAP/business application support and delivery leveraging ECC 6.0 capabilities and best practices.
- Exposure to cloud based applications including SAP SuccessFactors (Performance & Objectives; Recruitment) and Kronos Workforce Ready.
- Proven project management and leadership skills, including the ability to gather clear business requirements.
- Combination of work from home and work in office flexibility
- Fast-track career to senior Analyst
- Opportunity to upskill with SAP’s new technologies and grow your career
- Flexible working
- Can be a 4 day a week role for working parents
Company & culture
- Large Australian firm
- Already established SAP team
- Strong buy in from C-level for SAP projects
- Market leader locally in FMCG space
Please APPLY NOW with a Word version of your resume.
For further information call Jay Wynter on 02 8246 7715.APPLY NOW