April 7, 2021
About the role;
This role is for an all round IT Project Manager with knowledge and experience across Data/ BI projects and principles and who can deliver projects end to end from RFP to closure whilst following agile methodology and principles
Day to day responsibilities;
- Lead, plan and manage the end to end delivery of the assigned projects.
- Overall accountability and responsibility for stakeholder management, customer, commercial, contractual and technical issues on the projects.
- Ensure the integration of project work scope, schedule, cost objective, time phased resources requirements, and risks into a baseline plan against which accomplishments may be measured
- Prepare, and maintain appropriately detailed work breakdown structures and project schedules.
- Drafting and issuance of project artefacts (e.g. charters, RFP’s, budgets, schedules, resource plans, risk and issue registers etc.)
- Provide project reporting at various levels of the organisation.
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to stakeholders.
- 5 years end to end IT Project Management experience across variety of different projects of different sizes and complexities
- Significant project management experience in end-to-end delivery of a range of business and IT projects especially data analytics and digital commerce platforms.
- Expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together to fit a project and business environment.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish and maintain high levels of customer and stakeholder trust and confidence.
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on the details while still maintaining the big picture.
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills and when interacting with both business and technical individuals of all levels, including Executives.
- Adaptability, demonstrates flexibility in the face of changing circumstances / priorities
Please APPLY NOW with a Word version of your resume.APPLY NOW