April 7, 2021
Purpose of the Role:
The incumbent’s key responsibility will be leading the day-to-day co-ordination and operation of the IT Application Solutions function. Reporting to the General Manager of Business Systems you will be required to provide high quality status updates and reports to senior stakeholders within Digital Services.
- Prioritisation of resourcing with input from Application leads across Digital Services programs of work based on agreed prioritise and execution needs
- Foster a positive supportive work environment with a focus on building internal and external stakeholder relationships to deliver business outcomes
- Complete monthly reports on Application resources and confirm labour recoveries; ensure labour costs are tracking to agreed budget with PMO
- Provide guidance to a team of agreed Application solution processes and administrative queries
- Provide quality assurance on Application Packs (e.g., architecture board, design review, etc.) and Presentations (e.g., Information Sessions, IT Town Hall, IT Portfolio Stand Ups)
- Assist in recruitment and oversee onboarding of new employees and contractors in the application team
- Support or facilitate team stand-ups/regular meetings
- Support Solutions Archiects by assessing importance of project work, prioritising project tasks and then driving the work load.