June 26, 2019
- Work in a supportive team environment.
- You will be given extensive room to develop and learn new skills.
- An opportunity for someone with strong BI and reporting skills.
Summary of the Team
This is one of the most exciting companies working on Business Intelligence capabilities. They have a supportive culture and want to see their team grow. You’ll be working alongside like minded business intelligence developer’s with cutting edge tool sets. The team is made up of a variety of Technology Teams and you will be given the chance to create and own automated, scalable and reliable BI solutions.
Summary of the Positions
- Develop and create dashboards using a visualisation tool.
- Work with different departments across the organisation.
- Engage with business stakeholders and ensure requirements are met.
- Working closely with the data team on the end to end process.
- Over 2 years experience with data visualisation tools such as PowerBI and DAX
- Strong MSBI experience
- Understanding of SQL database environments
- Proven experience preffered in the financial or insurance domain
- Commercial experience is expected
- Good communication skills in order to deal with various stakeholders
- A passion for all things data
If you are interested in these positions please apply directly or contact Laura Nailard at laura @precisionsourcing.com.auAPPLY NOW