June 26, 2019
About the role;
The role of the PMO Lead will be to plan, direct and co-ordinate activities to manage and implement a program from proposal initiation to final operational stage including the transition into “business-as-usual”
Day to day responsibilities include;
- Takes responsibility for the support services to programs/projects within PMO
- Uses and recommends project controls for planning, scheduling and tracking projects.
- Sets up and provides guidance on procedures, processes, tools and techniques.
- Supports program and projects control boards and project assurance teams
- Providing view on risk, change, quality, and finance or configuration management.
- Plans, directs and co-ordinates to manage and implement program activities
- Ensures that programmes are managed to realise business benefits
- Developing a project governance framework
The Successful Candidate will possess;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Project Management &/Or PMO Lead/Management
- Current Baseline Security Clearance
- Experience in the successful delivery of complex PMOs
- Background in delivering large government programs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in business change and transformation
- Demonstrated experience in supporting multiple program and project teams
- Certified in PMO or Project Management
Please APPLY NOW with a Word version of your resume.APPLY NOW