June 26, 2019
- Central CBD Location
- Be the SME in Collections Analytics & Strategy
- Global mobility option to execute on offer
About The Company:
The company is a global organisation that celebrate individual ingenuity, has great focus on diversity and uses this to drive performance and the teams success.
Resources are allocate to help support, train and promote talent internally. Flexible working arrangements on offer!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Analyse and define key segmentations for collections and hardship risk reporting and analytical focus and in turn identify and interpret trends or patterns to drive collections and hardship strategy and policy enhancements.
- Design, develop and manage a suite of collection and risk reports and dashboards.
- Present results of your analysis to stakeholders on an internal, regional, global level.
- Take ownership for the development, execution and management of all strategies within the unsecured consumer credit cards and loans portfolios.
- MUST HAVE experience in collection analytics or in a similar type role (i.e. debt, recoveries etc.)
- Experience with technical tools that includes but not limited to SAS, Tableau, Advance Excel.
- Ability to apply complex models to risk.
- Industry knowledge of unsecured lending and risk management.
- Ability to present analytical trends and provide meaningful and actionable insights to help improve business strategy.
- University degree in relevant data disciplines i.e. science, maths, stats, quantitative.
Please APPLY NOW with a Word version of your resume.
For further information call Danny Rauv on 02 8246 7720.APPLY NOW