June 8, 2021
- 12-month fixed term & option to extend
- 25 days paid leave
- Massive, varied project pipeline- initially focused on sizeable system replacement Project
- Sydney CBD
The Low Down
This is your classic business analyst role offering not only an exciting major project to get your teeth into but also a varied future project pipeline. There is an option to go permanent after 12 months and join this fun-loving team for the long term. If you love talking to stakeholders and getting to the bottom of their real requirements…..this is for you!!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Gathering, translating, and prioritising the full suite of business requirements
- Systems testing scripts and Implementation documentation and providing end user support during and after implementation.
- Analysis and problem-solving, and traceability
- Stakeholder communication end engagement (written and verbal) including technical writing skills
What You Need
- 3 years focused, current functional business analysis experience
- Experience across a variety of systems and applications projects
- Well versed providing business analysis across the full SDLC
- Full driver’s license- comfortable doing site visits, when required.
- Excellent documentation skills including creation of use cases, process maps and training guides
- Experience with UAT
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall environments