July 22, 2020
- Attractive salary in a continuously growing company
- Flexible hours with a social and supportive culture
- Unique opportunity to become part of a industry thought leader
Summary of the Position
This is an exciting time to join this growing business and team. The team are keen to bring someone along on a journey with them. This is a huge opportunity for a mid-level front-end developer with experience acorss data and a passion for sports/sports data. This role is cruicial to the continuing success of the business and allows you to immerse yourself across multiple projects.
This is a role where you can utilise your develper and data skills such as Angular and Python. The team are extremely supportive and want you to put your passion in to your work.
This is a role in the sports industry so an interest in sport is pretty essential!
Summary of Responsibilities
- Work closely with both internal and external users to upgrade web interfacing and customisation
- Migrating from legacy systems to new systems and platforms
- Working on projects across Australia and the US
- Experience migrating web interfacing systems
- Experience in Angular JS
- Experience with Angular 10 and Python
- Experience working with sports data + an interest in sports
- 3-5+ years experience working as a developer and across data
- Growing team that are excited to welcome in someone with a different skill set
- Multiple opportunities for learning and developement
- Passionate group of people, especially for sport
- A culture that will push you to learn
- Cool, tech start up style environment
- Flexible working arrangements
If this sounds like an interesting oppourtnity please get in touch with James at jamesr @precisionsourcing.com.au or click the ‘apply now’ button!
Please APPLY NOW with a Word version of your resume.
For more information please email James at jamesr @precisionsourcing.com.auAPPLY NOW