February 23, 2021
Director – Analytics Division
An opportunity has arisen at a key consultancy client of mine looking for 2 Directors in the Analytics division. One will focus on Government and the other on Infrastructure.
As a Director in the Analytics team your responsibilities will involve:
- Developing and maintaining key client relationships and generating new opportunities, shaping propositions for clients, writing proposals, structuring delivery engagements, and overseeing projects and programmes for multiple client projects
- Leading discussions with our clients on the opportunities provided by data analytics, and the innovation that it can bring, leveraging your extensive experience in the application of analytics to solve complex problems and transform organisations
- Blending your commercial understanding with your analytical experience and consulting mindset to add value to our client’s organization with the insight drawn
- Building trusted relationships with client executives and senior management through
- analytics-backed project delivery to identify opportunities to help solve their most complex business issues from strategy to execution
- Driving the scope, design and build to deliver innovative analytics-backed solutions for our
- Federal, State and Local Government and Public Sector clients, helping them drive propositions around customer centricity, productivity, supply chain, workforce, environment, infrastructure and cities
- Coaching and supporting the development of our team through care, passion and hands-on analytical expertise
Background in a Consulting environment with experience with Government or Infra related work and are skilled in providing data insights/visualisations and analytics to clients and hold an understanding of maintaining a strategic perspective while also being able to delve into a detailed solution level as needed with your team or clients.
You have extensive experience developing analytical solutions ideally using both traditional and cloud-based technologies, together with a solid understanding and experience of the application of descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics techniques. You will have demonstrated skills in business development, building personal networks, hypothesis-based problem solving and the ability to execute actions effectively.
Passionate about being at the fore front of change, you’re ready to help our Consulting team deliver practical advice that speaks straight to the heart of client business issues and deliver innovative solutions backed by analytical results.
You’re collaborative and enjoy working in an innovative environment. You’re a problem solver by nature and want to join a firm that values the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and stakeholders. Most importantly, you act with integrity and show care for the people you work with.
You will ideally have extensive experience of business development, proposition & proposal development, and structuring activities in a programmatic and agile or systematic way across the full delivery life cycle.
Opportunity to join a world leadng consultancy
Company empowers you with the technology, coaching, flexibility and trust
Named Australia’s number 1 workplaceAPPLY NOW