September 10, 2021
Datastage Developers x2 (all levels)
- 800- 900 per day
- Can be based remotely in NSW, QLD, VIC, ACT & SA
Be part of a large data warehousing team on a banking project using your ETL development & design experience.
- 100% work from home
- Opportunity to develop and upskill with new technologies
- Roling contract (long- term)
What aspects of this job will improve your life?
You will be supporting the data warehousing team with ETL development & design on the banking project. Not only will this significantly improve your career profile within the BI and data analytics space but it will also offer you the ability to take these skills back to the data market in the future. Perhaps more importantly., the high visibility internally will offer you a high level of empowerment & self-actualisation.
About the role
You will be reporting directly into the Project Manager and you will work closely with the business. Your main stakeholders will be the banking team. The end goal of this position is to deliver exceptional ETL development and help the business get more value from their banking data.
- ETL development & design with Datastage
- Work with other ETL developers and project managers
- Deliver a data warehousing solution for the business
What is required
- Must have ETL development & design experience
- Must have used Datastage
- Must have experience on a data warehousing project
- Desirable experience with a banking and financial services client
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial experience required
Company & culture
- Australian based & owned company
- Already established data & technology team
- Collaborative environment
If you are interested in this position please apply here or contact Laura Nailard at Precision Sourcing to organise a time to speak laura @precisionsourcing.com.au