June 26, 2019
- Opportunity for career progression.
- Work in a supportive team environment.
- Using the latest technology.
Summary of the Team
This is one of the most exciting consultancies working on Business Intelligence capabilities. They have a supportive culture and want to see their team grow. You’ll be working alongside like minded business intelligence developer’s with cutting edge tool sets. The team is made up of a variety of Technology Teams and you will be given the chance to create and own automated, scalable and reliable BI solutions to a range of clients.
Summary of the Positions
- Develop and create dashboards using a visualisation tool.
- Engage with business stakeholders and ensure requirements are met.
- Working closely with the data team including data scientistsand data engineers.
- Managing the project and complete the end to end process.
- Essential to have three years experience with Tableau
- Desirable to have SQL
- Commercial experience in the Retail, Media or Banking is expected
- Good communication skills in order to deal with various stakeholders
- Has exposure to project management and leading a technical team
- An eye for detail
- The environment to upskill with learning and development opportunities
- You will be working with a high performing, collaborative and innovative team
If you are interested in these positions please apply directly or contact Laura Nailard at laura @precisionsourcing.com.auAPPLY NOW