June 26, 2019
About The Company
The client is a boutique agency that specialises in providing digital marketing solutions to clients. They specialise in media, website and outbound optimisation and cross-channel personalisation.
About The Role
- Be responsible for 3+ direct reports – including the faciliating day to day work of the team.
- Design data-first solutions from end to end that can help clients and be supported by the data team.
- Communicate data science driven insights and solutions to internal stakeholders at all levels.
- End-to-end data science execution including scoping, building, testing, implementation, maintenance, tracking and optimisation of predictive models
If you don’t have managing experience, must demonstrate leadership ability or have been in a mentor type role.
You will bring:
- 3+ years of experience in an analytical or data science environment
- Technical ability in various Data Science & Machine Learning techniques
- Management experience
- Ability to translate Data Science concepts in an easy to understand way
- Experience in data mining, statistical methods, machine-learning and operations researc
- Strong commercially applied experience in R, SQL and Python
- University qualification in relevant discipline.
- Experience in analysis and optimisation across Digital Marketing (SEO/SEM, Display, Social Media) etc.
- Experience working on the Adobe Marketing Cloud – tools including Adobe Analytics, Adobe Campaign etc.
- Applied Data Science techniques in customer analytics, segmentation or insights.
Please APPLY NOW with a Word version of your resume.
For further information call Danny Rauv on 02 8246 7720.APPLY NOW