August 18, 2018
About the Company and role.
This small to medium consultancy have made a name for themselves across Australia and are now leveraging on this name to build out a brand new health analytics practice which will provide solutions and products that will help revolutionise the lives of medics everywhere. You will undertake dynamic analysis to solve complex problems and provide insights into all sorts of data – patient, pharmaceutical, medical etc.
- Analyse data, look for trends, support strategic decision making.
- Create dashboards using visualisation tools such as Tableau, Data Studio or similar tools
- Responsibility for Data Management (extraction, cleaning, checking, visualising, database merging).
- Working collaboratively with Systems Engineers and Database Architechts.
- Responsibility for Product Management and Solutions
- Creation of new analytics approaches to solve complex problems
- Present your findings in front of key stakeholders
Skills & Experience
- In-depth engineering experience using Data Science
- Experience in using technical tools – SQL, SAS, R, Tableau or similar
- Strong communication skills to communicate to internal/external stakeholders – this role is client facing
- A tertiary degree in STEM or something similar
- Exposure to software engineering is desirable
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position please apply directly or contact Leisha Morrison at leisha.morrison @precisionsourcing.com.au
Please APPLY NOW with a Word version of your resume.
For further information call Leisha Morrison on 02 8246 7740.APPLY NOW