October 23, 2018
- Opportunity to develop your career and learn from the best in Data Analytics
- Amazing working culture to help you develop your skills as a Data Scientist
- Great work-life balance flexibility
Are you a Data Scientist that is looking for an opportunity to make your next move in the finance sector? I have an opportunity to help you develop your skills as a Data Scientist. You will be responsbile for providing actionable insights, solving complex bussiness problems and present your results to make a difference in the company!
Summary of the role
- Work with stakeholders to understand the problem and work autonomously to deliver actionable insights that makes a difference.
- Build, create and implement models to help tackle complex problems.
- After extracting insights, visualise the data in a easy to understand way.
- Clean, manipulate and transform data to make sense of it.
- 1-3yrs experience working in a technical Data Analytics position.
- Experience working with technical tools such SQL, Python, R, Tableau
- Experience in Advance Statistical Modelling techniques
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with stakeholders and delivered results
- Passionate about Data Analytics and Business – participate in Data Meetups, upskilling through online courses etc.
- Bachelors/Masters in relevant University Degree – Statistics, Information Technology, Data Science etc.
Please APPLY NOW with a Word version of your resume.
For further information call Danny Rauv on 02 8246 7720.APPLY NOW