January 19, 2019
This is one of the most exciting companies working in a big data environment where they have a supportive and knowledge sharing culture. There are endless opportunities to grow your career and go up the ladder. You’ll be working alongside like minded data professionals with cutting edge tool sets. The team is made up of a variety of lead data scientists, senior data scientists, big data engineers alongside several different pockets of advanced analytics professionals. The company are well known for delivering quality innovative work.
Summary of the Position
- End-to-end data science execution; scoping, building, testing, implementation, maintenance, tracking and optimisation of predictive models
- Interpret analysis and modelling results in a business context and provide commercially focussed recommendations
- Engage with business partners and delivery teams to ensure algorithms are delivered and implemented into production systems
- At least 5 years’ commerical experience with SQL, SAS, R, Python.
- Experience in developing algorithms to drive commercial outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Statistics, Data Science, Mathematics, Computer Science
- Good communication skills in order to deal with various stakeholders
- A visa with full working rights in Australia is required
Please APPLY NOW with a Word version of your resume.
For further information call Emily Nota on 02 8246 7711.APPLY NOW