April 26, 2019
About The Company
Top provider of consulting and technology services! Join an advanced team spanning across Adelaie, Melbourne and Sydney that will provide a diverse range of clients. This company creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit clients needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and a competitive edge in the market.
The team is high performing and managed by a reputable leader in the Data Science industry so you will learn from the very best! There is a great team culture and they care about their employees and invest in their professional develoment.
About The Role
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Analyse large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- 3-10+ years experience working as a Data Scientist
- Clear ability to communicate and consult to various types of stakeholders/clients
- Experience in data mining, statistical methods, machine-learning and operations research
- Strong commercially applied experience in R, SQL and Python
- Proven experience working with big data platforms like Hadoop, Spark, Hive or similar
- An analytical mind, business acumen, strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra) and problem-solving aptitude
- University degree in Maths or Stats or Engineering or Computer Science or any quantitative field
Please APPLY NOW with a Word version of your resume.
For further information call Emily Nota on 02 8246 7711.APPLY NOW