July 19, 2019
About the business
This is the perfect time to join a well-established Australian consultancy, you will be working with some of the county’s top clients in the industry, this company will provide you with the opportunity to further develop your skills and provide business value to the projects. You will be part of their journey as the company grow’s and develops their client base, you will have the ability to build upon your career.
About the culture
This organisation cares about you as a person and they will support you through the projects you undertake whilst giving you the autonomy to take control. Our client believes communication is a critical factor that sets you apart from the rest, and is a crucial component to the role.
What can you expect
- Work with a range of clients in the government, healthcare and banking industry.
- The ability to consult and provide an process end-to-end.
- Use the latest technology and work with other data professionals.
- A supportive environment that supports work life balance.
What makes you successful
- At least two years experience in the cloud (AWS, GCP or Azure) environment is essential.
- Over five years of MSBI stack experience is desirable.
- Experience with data warehousing and data modelling is essential.
- Experience in a consultancy environment is desirable.
- Proven stakeholder management background.
- Strong problem solving skills and excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like the next step you want to take in your career then please apply now or contact Laura Nailard directly at laura @precisionsourcing.com.auAPPLY NOW