May 24, 2019
About the business
This is the perfect time to join a well-established global organisation expanding into the Australian market. You will be working with some of the county’s top clients in the industry, this company will provide you with the opportunity to further develop your skills and showcase your worth. As the company grow’s and advances itself, so can you.
About the culture
This organisation cares about you as a person and they will support you through the projects you undertake whilst giving you the autonomy to take control. Our client believes communication is a critical factor that sets you apart from the rest, and is a crucial component to the role. You’ll be placed in an exciting environment that allows your individuality and intelligence to blossom.
What can you expect
- Work with a range of top clients across various industries.
- The ability to provide the process end-to-end.
- Define a business solution to provide value.
- A supportive environment that will stimulate growth in your career.
- Use the latest technology.
- The ability to travel interstate.
What makes you successful
- Experience with data modelling and data engineering is essential.
- Experience in a consultancy environment is desirable.
- Proven stakeholder management background.
- Extraordinary SQL skills
- Exposure to Tableau
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like the next step you want to take in your career then please apply now or contact Laura Nailard directly at .APPLY NOW