February 22, 2021
Data & Analytics Manager
From developing data ecosystems to working with trusted partners, the Data & Analytics Manager is a growth role, with significant opportunity to influence the direction and success of a new Data centre of Excellence.
FOCUS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the execution and delivery of data and technology agenda.
- Manage analytical projects, requiring knowledge of statistical techniques, modelling, campaign effectiveness analysis, data clustering, data segmentation and forecasting.
- Manage, combine and simplify complex data ecosystems to enable analysis, modelling and dashboarding.
- Play a key role in developing a commercially viable data and technology practice.
- Develop award worthy data, analytics and modelling case studies that demonstrate
- 4-6 years prior experience in data analysis and analytics roles, preferably within marketing.
- Strong experience in data management, data mining and BI platforms ie Datorama
- Working knowledge of key digital analytics packages, tracking and tag management solutions, DMPs, CDPs.
- Advanced knowledge and practical experience using programming languages and statistical packages such as SQL / Python / R / Spark / Matlab
- Excel ninja and competent using Google Workspace for client friendly presentations and collaborative working.
- Technical and hands on experience in developing complex data and analytics solutions, managing process and working within a team.
- Experience managing, extracting and manipulating large data sets to deliver analytical outputs that solve marketing challenges.
- Experience working within large enterprise data warehouse environments or big data architecture, including management and administration of AWS or Azure.
- Experience working with and setting up API’s
- Excellent communications skills; able to express complex technical or commercial issues in plain language.
Opportunity to help build new Data Capability
Marketing background is a plusAPPLY NOW