January 5, 2021
About the role;
As part of the project you will be working closely with a wide variety of stakeholders, liaising with the project and technical teams to organise and undertake security testing against the organisations network, perimeter, applications and systems to identify vulnerabilities and minimise security risk against current and emerging threats to the organisation
Day to day responsibilities include;
- Be responsible for discovering vulnerabilities for web application, infrastructure, mobile and wireless
- Verify that the necessary security controls are in place
- Write reports outlining identified vulnerabilities and provide recommendations
- Ensure that the stakeholders understand how the vulnerabilities can be resolved
- Have dedicated time for doing vulnerability research on certain high-value applications or systems
- Thorough understanding of IT security principles associated with networks, internet, email, operating systems, firewalls, VPN’s, databases, virus management and intrusion detection
- Knowledge of Information security principles and practices and industry standards such as ISM and PSPF.
- In-depth knowledge of OWASP tools and methodologies.
- Knowledge of common security requirements and code review methods and standards for Java, or .Net programming languages.
- Experience in using tools including network vulnerability scanning tools, web application assessment tools and other tools required to undertake network and application penetration testing
Please APPLY NOW with a Word version of your resume.APPLY NOW