August 18, 2018
About The Role
The role offers you an opportunity to provide Performance Reporting, BI, Insights and Recommendations based on complex shopping data sets. You will be able to bring your creative ideas to life, creating innovative and actionable insights that will support the business campaigns/programs performance to increase ROI. If you are passionate in delivering meaningful insights and innovative solutions then this is the role for you!
Summary of The Role
- Establish campaign performance and reporting suites that includes reach, penetration, responses, sales, ROI etc.
- Analyse complex data sets to create actionable insights that contributes to business/campaign strategies.
- Engage with key stakeholders across different business teams to ensure what is required to maintain effectiveness of campaigns and business strategy.
- Produce monthly KPI reports that will provide an effective overview of campaign performance to stakeholders across the business .
- Develop segmentation strategies that apply to existing data which includes but not limited to product purchase behaviour, purchase frequency, lifetime value etc.
- Experience working in a BI, Marketing, Customer, Products Analytics role
- Experience working with BI and Data Visualisation tools such as: Tableau, SAS Analytics, powerBI, SPSS, Microstrategy, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio etc.
- Use a variety of predictive modelling techniques such as Cluster Analysis, Linear Regression, CHAID Analysis etc.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- University Qualification in related disciplines such as business, marketing, statistics etc.
If you are interested in this position please apply directly or contact either Danny Rauv at danny @precisionsourcing.com.au or Emily Nota at emily @precisionsourcing.com.auAPPLY NOW