May 4, 2021
About the Role:
Great opportunity to join a Greenfield project to assess and recommend a CRM system for the business. The role is responsible for facilitating and collecting high level company wide CRM requirements, developing a Customer Strategy, produce tender documentation, select a supplier, provide a Business Case and prepare a high level implementation plan.
This project has applicability across the entire organisation so that capturing its multifaceted requirements regarding a CRM will require you to build and maintain strong working relationships with multiple business teams.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Coordinate the sourcing and procurement of professional services organisation with Customer and CRM delivery experience
- Facilitate consultation with stakeholders to gather company-wide CRM requirements and prepare a high level Customer Strategy
- Work with professional services organisation and stakeholders to prepare business case, identify costs, risks, explain benefits and justify the investment in a CRM system
- Work with professional services organisation to plan, communicate, coordinate and deliver Customer Strategy and Business Case.
- Work as part of a small team during initial scoping/Business Case phase
- The role may be extended beyond 6 months based on Business Case approval
- Demonstrate ability to manage, plan and coordinate work for a project to ensure it delivers outcomes such as the Business case, high-level requirements and plans
- Ability to apply a structured project management approach and methodology, ensuring adherence to internal frameworks to effectively produce the deliverables required.
- Identify, plan and complete communication activities to ensure they provide information in a timely and relevant manner and clearly communicate the intended messages.
- Experience building trust, confidence by proactively engaging stakeholders to facilitate requirements gathering
- Demonstrable experience of working to produce a Business Case