May 5, 2021
As part of a major technology and business transformation program, SAP is being implemented across this business to replace the current business system and they are looking for a communications officer to join the SAP Change team.
The Change Communications Officer will work with the Communications Lead to develop communications campaigns that deliver the right information at the right time throughout the program lifecycle. This includes email, video, digital and web communications.
- Develop mechanisms and protocols for sharing information and ensuring engagement across the program team
- Deliver effective, timely and relevant organisational messaging to ensure audiences are engaged and informed
- Provide briefing materials for senior staff in line with Program key messages
- Implement communication plans
- Develop written content for Program communication purposes including technology and business process changes.
- Develop & publish content for program website
- Support the Program team to deliver stakeholder events, including Program showcases, training events, presentations
- Manage marketing asset development, including graphic design and printing requirements
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience in stakeholder engagement and developing relationships
- Experience in transformation program implementation communications
- Demonstrated experience in developing new initiatives and implementing new processes to increase engagement with key internal audiences
- Experience with online communication products and tools, including Sharepoint, MS Office suite and CRMs, is highly desirable.
- A strong-track record in delivering integrated communications plans, including developing engaging, creative digital and print content across a range of channels and methods
So, if you want to hear more then please contact Abby at Precision Sourcing on 0407107740.
Please APPLY NOW with a Word version of your resume.
For further information call Abby Van Rooyen on 02 8246 7700.APPLY NOW