February 23, 2021
You will be responsible for developing executive level presentations as a Communication Manager who works closely with senior executives and partners with multiple team members to gather and transform content into concise, beautiful communications. This position will work closely with senior executives on the delivery of content created.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to…
· Designing and implementing Program stakeholder engagement and communication plans
· Ensuring the Program communication approach and plans align with the overarching employee communications and engagement strategy and the organisation’s strategic goal.
·Defining & implementing proactive internal communications and manage the relationship with key business and program stakeholders
· Helping to build communications capability within the program and the key stakeholders to effectively implement the communication plan.
·Effectively working with the internal communications function across assigned business areas to engage employees and disseminate communication artifacts
·Facilitating effective internal communication material development, through all relevant mechanisms and channels (content, emails, intranet, videos, events)
- Tertiary qualification in Digital Media / Comms / PR
Experience and Technical Skills
- 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role in an industry with similar workforce demographics
- Experience in designing, developing and rolling out communication strategies for large transformational programs, projects and business areas
- Experience in digital media communication rollouts
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships and confidence quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management and proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to build leadership and communication capability across an organization
- Experience writing and issuing communications to a wide range of audiences, remotely located who do not access many of the traditional communication channels
- Sound editing and researching skills and the ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Proficiency in MS Office, familiarity with design software (such as Photohop, InDesign), Google analytics and content systems (such as intranet, stream).
So, if you want to hear more then please contact Abby at Precision Sourcing on 0407107740.
Please APPLY NOW with a Word version of your resume.
For further information call Abby Van Rooyen on 02 8246 7700.APPLY NOW