December 29, 2020
- 6 Month Contract- potential to extend
- Business process analysis; workflow , process mapping
- $700-725 per day
- IT service management (Jira) & customer journey
- Australian Icon
The Low Down
Newly created role due to business growth. Two initial projects to focus on; you will firstly provide business process analysis on level 1-4 support workflows of a cutting edge IOT product. Secondly you will process map the customer journey covering people, systems and processes. This is a non-IT, business process analyst role with a focus on workflow process analysis.
- Conduct workshops with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements
- Map is and to be processes
- Gap analysis
- Creation of user stories
- Creation of documentation including workflows and process models
- Build strong relationships and drive collaboration to improve performance of core end to end operating processes.
- Present back options to key internal stakeholders re recommendations
What Great Looks Like:
- Min 3 years current business process analysis with a focus on workflow requirements analysis
- Background focused on operational business analysis; customer focused.
- Superior documentation skills
- Experience with Jira
- Proven ability to work in an agile environment
- Ability to work autonomously