May 24, 2019
- Exciting large scale big data projects.
- A mixture of technical work and stakeholder engagement.
- Opportunity to work with Cloud technologies including AWS, GCP and Azure.
Summary of the Positions
We have multiple data engineering roles within a range of clients. The businesses we are working with are all growing their big data function and we have roles from a general data engineer to Hadoop developers and Cloud specialists. The message is therefore if you are in the big data development and engineering space it may be a good time for you to make contact with Precision Sourcing!
Summary of Responsibilities
- Contribute to the set up of appropriate data architecture and data engineering
- Implement cutting edge data engineering techniques
- Work with the data scientists on machine learning algorithms
- Build data environments
- Manage data from multiple sources
- Work with different data stakeholders
- Utilise tools like Python, R, Hadoop, Spark etc.
- Work within a cloud infrastructure environment – GCP, AWS or Azure
- Solid data architecture, data engineering, data integration and data modelling experience
- Experience of big data technologies like Hadoop and Spark etc.
- Advantageous to have GCP, AWS or Azure experience.
- Commercial experience is expected.
- A supportive team environment.
- You will be working experienced Big Data Engineers and Data Scientist.
- Multiple opportunities for learning and developement.
- Various paths for career progression whether it is leadership or technical.
If you feel you have the required experience and would like to apply for this position please apply above or get in touch with Laura Nailard at laura @precisionsourcing.com.auAPPLY NOW