June 26, 2019
- Create data lakes from multiple data sources.
- Work with a variety of big data engineers and data scientists.
- The opportunity to develop into data science.
This is one of the leading retail companies working on big data projects. They have a supportive culture and want to see their team grow. You’ll be working alongside like minded big data professionals with cutting edge tool sets. The team is made up of a variety of big data engineers and data scientists and you will be given the chance to lead your own projects. The company are well known for delivering high end work.
Summary of the Position
- Creating a data lake from different data sources.
- Work with stakeholders to provide application of large-scale Big Data solutions.
- Maintain and communicate current- state and target- state architecture.
- Migration of between different big data platforms
- 3+ years with Spark essential.
- Experience with Azure, AWS or GCP would be advantageous.
- Proven experience developing and engineering a Big Data platfrom.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science/IT.
- Good communication skills in order to deal with various stakeholders.
- A passion for all things big data.
- Commercial experience is expected.
- A supportive team environment.
- You will be working experienced Big Data Engineers and Data Scientist.
- Multiple opportunities for learning and developement.
- Various paths for career progression whether it is leadership or technical.
If you are interested in these positions please apply directly or contact Laura Nailard at laura @precisionsourcing.com.au
Please APPLY NOW with a Word version of your resume.
For further information call Laura Nailard on 02 8246 7710.APPLY NOW