May 3, 2021
About the business
This is the perfect time to join a a leading Australian based company, well- known for their expertise in data. You will be working in a large team with some of the country’s top data engineers, data scientists and ML engineers in the industry. This company will provide you with the opportunity to further develop your Big Data skills and provide business value to the projects. This is a long- term contract opportunity and give you the platform to build upon your career.
About the culture
This organisation cares about you as a person and they will support you through the projects you undertake whilst giving you the autonomy to take control. Our client believes communication is a critical factor that sets you apart from the rest, and is a crucial component to the role.
What can you expect
- Build data pipelines, ingesting data and batch processing.
- To work with large sets of customer data.
- Work closely with the senior data engineers.
- Be part of an advanced big data environment.
- Deliver project work to business stakeholders.
What makes you successful
- Must have at least 3 years experience in a data engineering role.
- It is essential to have experience with Spark and programming language (Python/Scala)
- Used cloud technology (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Has experience with building data pipelines adn real- time data streaming.
- Experience in a commercial environment.
- Must be based in NSW (no remote working).
- Excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like the next step you want to take in your career then please apply now or contact Laura Nailard directly at laura @precisionsourcing.com.auAPPLY NOW