May 24, 2018
- Opportunity for career progression.
- Work in a supportive team environment.
- Using the latest technology.
Summary of the Team
This is one of the most exciting companies working on Business Intelligence capabilities in a green field environment. They have a supportive culture and want to see their team grow. You’ll be working alongside like minded business intelligence developer’s with cutting edge tool sets. The team is made up of a variety of Technology Teams and you will be given the chance to create and own automated, scalable and reliable BI solutions in the energy industry.
Summary of the Positions
- Develop and create dashboards using a visualisation tool.
- Responsible for data modelling physical, logical, dimensional etc.
- Engage with business stakeholders and ensure requirements are met.
- Working closely with the data team on the end to end process.
- Understanding of SQL/ Oracle database environments
- Strong data modelling skills including physical, logical, dimensional etc.
- Proven experience using large data sets in a retail, gas or electricity market
- Over 2 years experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau, PowerBI/ Alteryx
- Commercial experience is expected
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science/IT or Commerce
- Good communication skills in order to deal with various stakeholders
- A passion for all things data
If you are interested in these positions please apply directly or contact Joel Stein at joel @precisionsourcing.com.au or Laura Nailard at laura @precisionsourcing.com.auAPPLY NOW