February 21, 2021
- Agile product business analysis: user story gathering, writing, updating the product.
- Cutting edge IoT product
- Operational business analysis, workflow, process mapping as is and to be processes.
- 12 months + ext. $153,300 inc super.
- Hill District- Parking
- Aussie Icon- Retail
The Low Down
Newly created role due to business growth, working on cutting edge IoT product. Reporting to the talented product manager, you will provide business analysis delivering improved product functionality. Your core focus will be talking to stakeholders, understanding the requirements, writing user stories, updating product backlogs etc.
Two additional projects to focus on: business process analysis of level 1-4 support of a cutting edge IoT product. Lastly you will process map the customer journey covering people, systems, and processes.
- Agile Product Analysis: story gathering, user story writing, manage backlog.
- Business process analysis- workflow of product support.
- Conduct workshops with internal and external stakeholders to gather user stories.
- Creation of documentation including workflows and as-is and to-be process models.
- Present back options to key internal stakeholders re recommendations.
- Build strong relationships and drive collaboration to improve performance of core end to end operating processes.
What Great Looks Like:
- Min 2 years working as a business analyst on product functionality in an agile environment.
- Excellent skills in engaging with stakeholders, writing user stories, managing product backlog.
- Operational workflow analysis- as is and to be processes.
- Experience with Customer Journey
- Experience with Jira
- Excellent stakeholder management skills