February 26, 2018
About the role;
It will be your responsibility to develop and update requirements for new systems and technologies and making recommendations for new business processes.
You will be reporting to the Business Systems team, who deliver technical solutions to internal business users and members within the organisation.
Day to day responsibilities include;
* Deliver technical solutions to internal business users and members of the institution.
* Evaluate and design technology solutions and services in accordance with agreed architectural standards; and
* Implement approved technology solutions and services in accordance with organisational requirements and expectations
The ideal candidate will possess;
* Over 5 years’ experience working as a Business Analyst or Technical Consultant.
* Strong stakeholder management experience.
* Experience in documenting requirements and developing Functional Specifications.
* Ability to spot the business implications of system designs and the system requirements of user needs.
* Broad knowledge of trends in technology, including packages, in-house development, cloud, web based, mobile technologies
* Experience analysing and problem solving in complex systems / environments.
* Experience in planning, developing &/or supporting the development of Training material.
* Experience in developing user acceptance test scripts &/or involvement in co-ordinating user acceptance testing.
If this sounds like you, get in touch with or call me on: 02 8246 7708