September 24, 2017
About this role;
This role currently sits within the Governance area however will be its own position for this successful candidate. You will be providing frameworks to Program Leadership and the Board themselves. Everything across the PMO from risks and issues, to scheduling and reporting and facilitating meetings.
The day to day responsibilities will include but not limit to;
- Support, guide and provide advice to the wider organisation throughout the proposal development and approval process.
- Complete accurate and timely analysis of project initiation documents to ensure scope, time, budget, benefits and cross-functional dependencies are identified and considered.
- Prepare business documents including management reporting, viability paper and business cases.
- Appropriate risk and issue management to ensure on-time and high-quality deliverables.
- Continually engage and advise senior level stakeholders (Management Board, Program Board and C-suite execs)
The successful candidate will possess;
- Experience working as part of a large PMO team with an extensive background in reporting analysis
- A solid understanding of all PMO functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Thorough troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multitask and deal with conflicting priorities
- Strong team leadership capabilities
- Outstanding analytical, observation and organisational skills
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Craig at Precision Sourcing throughAPPLY NOW