February 26, 2018
About the role
This is an opportunity for a highly skilled PMO- Analyst who can effectively manage and deliver challenging day to day priorities and balance conflicting requirements from a broad range of stakeholders.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure the efficient provision of project management by conducting analysis and reporting.
- You will be responsible for project administration to support a large IT program.
- Facilitate and prepare project delivery and governance documents in accordance with the program governance and assurance framework, standard organisational procedures and the application of IT project delivery framework
- Assist and guide the PM to ensure quality is practively embedded into the project
- Ensure RAID logs are maintained and actions monitorred
Skills and experience
- 5 years of PMO/PMO Analyst experience
- IT portfolio management/change processes
- Excellent verbal written communication skills- including extensive experience in building trust and credibility in complex stakeholder
- Change management
- Effective time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with me on 02 8246 7708 or send your CV