October 21, 2017
Do you have machine learning and predictive modelling experience in a commercial environment?
About the role
A leading Australian organisation is looking to hire a super savy Data Scientist for their Sydney team! Have the opportunity to use a variety of data sources, to utilize and further improve your R and data science skills to get involved with complex analytical projects in a well-established organisation.
Duties and responsibilities
- Build interactive web applications through R Shiny
- Manipulate unstructured and structured data from various sources
- Create and evaluate statistical and machine learning models
- Engage with internal stakeholders and colleagues to work on business problems
- Implement the latest analytics techniques
Skills and experience
- 2 + years professional experience in an analytical position
- Strong R and SQL skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong statistical modelling skills and be able to synthesise big data
- Degree in either Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or Finance
Please give me a call on 02 8246 7701 or email me on sarita @precisionsourcing.com.au to have a confidential discussion.