May 24, 2018
Summary of the Positions
We have multiple data engineering roles within a range of clients. The businesses we are working with are all growing their big data function and we have roles from a general data engineer to hadoop developers. The message is therefore if you are in the big data development and engineering space it may be a good time for you to get in touch!
Summary of Responsibilities
- Contribute to the set up of appropriate data architecture
- Work with the data scientists on machine learning algorithms
- Implement cutting edge data engineering techniques
- Manage data flowing across platforms
- Utilise tools like Python, R, Hadoop, Spark etc.
- Hadoop development
- Build robust data environments
- Manage data from multiple sources
- Work with different data stakeholders to ensure they have the necessary data
- Work within a cloud infrastructure environment – AWS/Azure
- Some commercial experience is needed approx. 2+ years
- Strong Data architecture, data integration and data manipulation experience
- Data engineering and data modelling experience
- A computer science/I.T. background
- Database development experience
- Exposure to cloud infrastructure/databases
- Experience of big data technologies like Hadoop/Spark etc.
If you feel you have the required experience and would like to apply for this position please apply above or get in touch with Joel Stein at joel @precisionsourcing.com.auAPPLY NOW