November 24, 2017
Summary of the Position
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity for a data engineer to join a growing data team. This position will be integral to the running of the team and ensuring that data is being utilised correctly. The business have a fantastic working culture and you will find it an enjoyable environment to work within. The current team is made up of high quality big data professionals and is growing. You will have an opportunity to work on new and exciting technology.
Summary of your Role
- Contribute to the set up of appropriate data architecture
- Work with product managers to produce cutting edge applications
- Work with the data scientists on machine learning algorithms
- Implement cutting edge data engineering techniques
- Manage data flowing across platforms
- Utilise tools like Python, R, Hadoop etc.
- Work with different data stakeholders to ensure they have the necessary data
- Work within a cloud infrastructure environment – AWS/Azure
- Some commercial experience is needed approx. 2-6 years
- Strong Data architecture, data integration and data manipulation experience
- Data engineering and data modelling experience
- A mathematical/statistics/computer science/I.T. background
- Exposure to cloud infrastructure/databases
- Knowledge of big data technologies Hadoop/Spark etc.
If you feel you have the required experience and would like to apply for this position please apply above or get in touch with Joel Stein at firstname.lastname@example.orgAPPLY NOW